1. Rule of SurvivalYou will be one out of 120 unarmed players who get air dropped into a vast, deserted island. Only the last one survives. Remember, your safe zone is diminishing. You are racing against poison gas spreading, enemies shooting, and ultimately death chasing. You could either fight alone or form a small team up to 4 players. Collect weapons scattered, arm yourself to the teeth, wield your wisdom and tactics, loot gear from the unlucky. Alert! This is not just about a game. This is about a life & death fighting.
2. Free Fire – BattlegroundsFree Fire – Battlegrounds is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 50 other players, all seeking survival. Players freely choose their starting point with their parachute, and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. Drive vehicles to explore the vast map, hide in trenches, or become invisible by proning under grass. Ambush, snipe, survive, there is only one goal: to survive.
3. Last Battleground: SurvivalLast Battleground: Survival is a survival shooter game. Each match takes 40 players and puts them on a deserted island. At the start of the game, all players parachute onto the island completely empty-handed. The way the game unfolds is: players are spread around the island unarmed and must find and use various weapons and items to eliminate opponents. As time goes on, the island’s “safe zone” gets smaller and smaller, and certain areas will also be bombarded. Players and teams will be ranked for the match in the order they are eliminated. The safe zone changes randomly in each match, providing players with a fresher, more intense experience each time. Remember, find a weapon and supplies as quickly as you can and then move to the island’s safe zone.
4. Knives Out
KNIVES OUT! You are a lone wolf in a 6.4 square kilometer battle royale arena. 100 warriors parachute into the battlefield, but only 1 can walk out alive!
5. Survivor Royale
Up to 100 players are spread across a large map. They all begin unarmed, compelled to scavenge for the weapons that are randomly spawned through the area. Over the course of 20 minutes, the playable area contracts, forcing survivors into a fight to the death. Last man standing.
6. Survival Squad
You’ll be dropped on a realistic 3D deserted island, with mountains, rivers, gas stations and houses galore, ensuring that no replay is ever the same. This unprecedented survival simulation game allows great freedom of gameplay: go parachuting, start a gun-fight-slash-car-chase, or rob other players of their resources and watch the poor weaklings squirm and cry—here in Survival Squad your imagination is the only limit. Join thousands of others on your server and try to outlive the other players on the island—after all, only one out of all 100 may leave the arena alive! Once you die, you’re eliminated—it’s that simple. Straightforward, minimalist and cruel, this Battle Royale is not for the faint-hearted. No unfair mechanics, no random draws. All players start bare-handed, and have to acquire weapons on the way. All you can rely on is your skill and your chill!
7. Bullet Strike: Battlegrounds
8. Battle Royale 3D – Warrior63
To compete with other players, to improve yourself in battle. At first, after airdrop landing, you have nothing, must make full use of the terrain advantage, buildings, vehicles to defeat opponents! And time pass instantly, within about 15 minutes, search for weapons and resources, quickly arm yourself, escape the Poison Circle and avoid the attack from your opponents. Find the chance to defeat them, survival in the end, be the king of the Battle!
9. Last Survive – Chicken Dinner
Last Survive – Chicken Dinner is a multiplayer online last man standing survival FPS mobile game. This high-tension battleground is located in a downtown city building where players must use strategy and tactic to locate weapons and resources while defeat everyone and staying alive anyway possible. Trust nobody and beware of everyone in this game! There are no rules in Last Survive – Chicken Dinner, Just Survive! May the last survivor enjoy the chicken dinner! Game on!
10. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Official
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Mobile is a multiplayer online battle royale video game developed by Tencent & PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of Korean publisher Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were developed by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games using the 2000 film Battle Royale for inspiration, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.